The Machfu is designed to address edge computing needs for critical infrastructure and industrial applications. Machfu provides secure edge to cloud connectivity to industrial controllers, SCADA systems and other sensors in the field. Its unique low power edge intelligence capabilities, powered by a customizable application framework, greatly simplifies configuring, connecting, managing and processing data from sensors and controllers speaking legacy or modern protocols.
Increase visibility of your critical infrastructure, reduce operational downtime and maintenance costs using the Machfu. Machfu’s Software Development Kit makes application development easy. Machfu’s graphical SDK uses Android Studio and provides a set of plugins and libraries to rapidly develop new and innovative Industrial Apps. Complex application development time is reduced from 6 months to 6 weeks. The bulk of the application software is auto generated leaving you with only writing your own business logic! It frees application developers and domain experts that work with Modbus, DNP3 and IEC 60870 protocols to focus exclusively on your value-add.
Enabling a graceful transition to IIoT.
Key Features & Benefits:
Machfu’s Android libraries are designed with highly optimized code, enabling interactive and dynamic workflows through GUI wizards and allowing developers to focus on business logic using JAVA language. Download the Android Studio and the Machfu plugins to the studio and you are on your way to rapidly creating new applications. The following plugins are included in the SDK and generate template code for swift application development and innovation:
- Project Creation: Create an Android app to run on the Machfu gateway
- Network Configuration: Configure/Provision IP network layers to configure firewall rules, and port forwarding
- Device Configuration: Access underlying device-specific protocols including Modbus, DNP3 and IEC 60870
- Data Model: Abstract device protocols and their corresponding object models to an abstract data model
- Time Series Database Library: Option for apps to record events and interactions with their configured devices for scenarios based on custom business logic which may include data for historian, edge analytics, audit trails, and post event analysis
- Cloud Connector: Create MQTT connections to IoT providers such as AWS IoT, Azure IoT Hub, Google Cloud IoTCore, including support for private MQTT brokers
- Security: Provides an implementation of the security best practices
To request SDK access and get started with development of your industrial application, please visit us at https://www.machfu.com/industrial-application-development-platform/.
If you don’t have the resources, we also provide consulting services for your project by rapidly developing turn-key applications. You will be able to leverage 150+ years of engineering expertise for development of your customized application solutions. Furthermore, our service includes device management at scale, for updates, upgrades and security patches. Please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org