Machfu Industrial IoT Gateway: Integrated with SignalFire Wireless Telemetry Network
Simplify and automate edge-to-HMI data communications in extreme industrial environments
- SignalFire Ready, with a single click operation to discover SignalFire wireless nodes and setup MQTT tags
- Enables communications between SignalFire network and cloud-based head-end systems
- Secure and flexible connectivity using either WiFi, Ethernet, Cellular
- MQTT/SparkPlugB support to integrate with a variety of leading SCADA monitoring software
- SignalFire Toolkit remote connectivity to monitor and troubleshoot the SignalFire nodes
- Remote connectivity to HART instruments using software like PactWare
- On premise or cloud connectivity
- Machfu’s multi-protocol translation capabilities to integrate with a variety of applications
- Multi-dimensional security features for versatile and secure sensor-to-cloud solution
SignalFire and Machfu have teamed up to offer an Industrial IoT Gateway that integrates with SignalFire’s 900MHz wireless telemetry network to bring sensor and controller data to customers SCADA monitoring system. This solution allows operators to view their data anywhere, anytime, get alerted to data outages, and remotely diagnose problems in the field. With an integrated SignalFire application, setup time is significantly reduced, and allows quick single-touch auto-discovery of nodes. Transmission is secure, using TLS Security and 802.1x Authentication, and can take place via cellular, wifi, or ethernet connections.
Contact us at email@example.com to place your order today.