Machfu makes IoT solutions, including the MACHGateway, the Machfu software platform that runs on this industrial gateway, and the MACH-IO wireless data collection system. The software platform come with libraries to interface to legacy devices as well as to interface with desired cloud solutions.
- Machfu is focused entirely on industrial IoT.
- Industrial enterprises do not need embedded experts to get applications up and running! Machfu leverages existing tool chains, APIs, and developer ecosystems.
- The platform provides a sandboxed embedded environment where adding or deleting applications will not crash the rest of the system.
- Sensor manufacturers do not have to rely solely on their internal organization for creating new applications or find value in data analytics.
- Can meet any security configuration, with full firewall capabilities. In addition, DTLS (or TLS), IPSec, Netfilter and various vpn clients are available.
- Intelligent end points enabling fog computing.
- Create an M2M App store similar to consumer Apps for mobiles.
- Grid Automation
- Oil & Gas
- Building Automation and Controls
- Smart Cities
The software platform can run on multiple hardware platforms from Intel, TI, Freescale etc. The current platform runs on TI processor.
Machfu is agnostic to the cloud provider and can interface to web services oriented systems based on MQTT, CoAP etc. Machfu builds custom connectors to existing/legacy head-ends if necessary.